lunedì 18 maggio 2015

BirthFlowers Challenge #5 May- LILY OF THE VALLEY

Buon lunedì a bentornate all'appuntamento mensile con la BirthFlowers!
Il fiore di Maggio è il Mughetto, che ho provato a dipngere sulle mie unghie... vediamo come è andata:

Happy Monday and  welcome to the monthly appointment with the BirthFlowers!
The flower of May is The Lily Of The Valley, that I tried to interpret on my nails ... let's see the result:


Tra l'altro anche i Queen hanno scritto una bellissima canzone che si intitola proprio come questo fiore.
By the way there is also a beautiful Queen's song alled 'Lily Of The Valley':

I am forever searching high and low
But why does everyone tell me 'no'?
Neptune of the seas, an answer for me please
The lily of the valley doesn't know

I lie in wait with open eyes
I carry on through stormy skies
I follow every course, my kingdom for a horse
But each time I grow old
Serpent of the Nile, relieve me for a while
And cast me from your spell, and let me go

Messenger from seven seas has flown
To tell the king of Rhye he's lost his throne
Wars will never cease
Is there time enough for peace?
The lily of the valley doesn't know
Bella vero? Se non la conoscete correte ad ascoltarla che tanto dura due minuti scarsi...
Isn't it beautiful? If you don't know it, I suggest you to search for it ang listen... it's very short (less than 2 mins)...
 Ma torniamo alla nail art: si tratta di semplici acrilici su base nera.
The nail art is just acrylic painting on black base.
 
 
 
 
 Bene, ma adesso non indugiamo oltre, che sono curiosa di sbirciare il blog delle altre ragazze!
Thanks for your visit but do not wait any longer, aren't you curious to have a look to the blogs of the other girls?


15 commenti:

  1. wooow amazing desing, love this challenge. Big Hug

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ecco, che il mughetto fosse il fiore del mese non lo sapevo proprio!
    Mi piace tantissimo come hai reso l'idea dei fiori su fondo nero, complimenti *___*

    RispondiElimina
  3. I think you did a beautiful job! I love the dark background.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Con la base scura l'effetto è proprio carino!! :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ma grazie! Mi piace tanto il contrasto tra verde e nero ^_^

      Elimina
  5. Bella! Mi piace l'effetto del verde sul nero! ^^

    RispondiElimina
  6. Sono senza parole. Una delle tue migliori nail art ever, bravissima!

    RispondiElimina